What is gubb?
gubb is a free web-based application with an easy-to-use interface that enables you to create, manage and share an unlimited number of lists.
gubb is for any and all the lists you can think of: from every day shopping and to-do lists to wishlists, brainstorming notes, personal goals, group projects and more. Just about as easy as jotting something down on paper, only better. You'll always know where your lists are; you can edit and organize them any time; and you can share with friends and co-workers in seconds.
gubb provides an easy way to finally organize your life.
- Make sure you never lose a list again.
- Help you accomplish more with your lists.
- Make sure your lists are there when you need them.
- Cost: Free
- Sign up is quick and easy (create a username and password, you're set)
- Easiest way to keep your lists and keep track of yourself, with a very user-friendly interface
- Your lists are safe, secure and private
- gubb lists are for to-dos and tasks and shopping and ideas and wishes … and the list keeps going
- Use your lists with web browsers, mobile web browsers, email and text messaging
- Supported desktop browsers:
- Firefox 1.0+ (Windows/Mac/Linux)
- Internet Explorer 6
- Internet Explorer 7
- Safari 1.2.1+
- While other browsers do work with gubb, we cannot fully support them at this time.
- gubb is available on mobile phones and PDA's via mobile web browsing, text messaging and email.
Click here to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. My lists are important. Is gubb safe and secure?
We take your privacy seriously and you should know that your personal information is safe with us. Like you, we use lists to keep track of the most important things going in our lives. And like you we want our personal information to stay personal. Rest assured that gubb uses leading technologies and industry standard protocols to ensure the security of the data within our site.
Looking for more technical information? If you come to gubb via https, 256-bit SSL security creates a secure tunnel between you and gubb for all your data to travel. Data storage is replicated in real-time and backed up on a regular basis throughout the day (encrypted, off-site). The gubb applications run in a secure, scalable multi-tiered environment.
2. Can I get gubb on my phone?
gubb is available worldwide through your mobile web browser (make sure you allow "cookies" in your mobile web browser). Visit http://gubb.net/m using your mobile web browser to log in. No separate registration is required. Just use your regular gubb username/password to sign in using your mobile phone.
gubb is also available worldwide on mobile phones using our email technology (if you have email on your phone, you've got gubb on your phone).
With the following mobile carriers, gubb is also available via text messaging (SMS):
- Bell Canada (Mobility)
- Cellular One
- Cincinnatti Bell Wireless
- Cingular / at&t
- Fido Canada
- Metro PCS
- Rogers Wireless Canada
- Sprint Nextel
- T-Mobile (US/Canada)
- Telus Mobility (Canada)
- US Cellular
- Verizon Wireless
- Virgin Mobile (US/Canada)
We are working hard to develop support for text messaging with more carriers.
Please let us know who you like: Contact Us